Dry Age Prime Bone-in Ribeye
- Brand: The Butcher's Block Online Shop
- Availability: Out Of Stock
100% All Natural Prime Dry Age Bone-in Ribeye
Aged for 30/45/60 Days in House
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Pat the Ribeye dry with paper towels and generously season both sides of the steaks with salt.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over high heat for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Put the Rib Steaks in the pan and sear them for 2½ to 3 minutes on each side, pressing down on them with a spatula, until they are deep brown on both sides.
- Using tongs, pick up the steaks and hold their edges against the pan, turning them in order to sear all the edges.
- Take the Rib Steaks out of the pan and put them on a baking sheet
- When you've seared all your rib steaks, put the baking sheet in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 300F and cook the rib steaks until a meat thermometer registers 125° to 130°F for medium-rare 8 to 15 minutes
- Remove the rib steaks from the oven and transfer them to a baking sheet to rest for 8 to 10 minutes before serving.