Dry Age Kansas City Strip
- Brand: The Butcher's Block Online Shop
- Availability: Out Of Stock
100% All Natural Prime Dry Age Kansas City Strip
Aged for 30/45 Days in House
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Pat the strip steaks dry with paper towels and generously season both sides of the steaks with salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over high heat for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Cook strip steaks in the pan and sear for 2½ to 3 minutes on each side
- press the strip steaks down gently to help them develop a good sear until they are deep brown on both sides.
- Take the strip steaks out of the pan and put them to rest for 10 minutes on a baking sheet
- Put the strip steaks in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 350°F and cook for another 5 minutes, until the internal temperature registers 125° to 130°F
- Remove the strip steak from the oven and rest for 7 to 10 minutes before serving.